Prev: Re: Teeny Nukes Next: Re: Eyes Have It

RE: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:26:09 +1100
Subject: RE: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

On Sunday, March 10, 2002 9:34 AM, Ground Zero Games
[SMTP:jon@gzg.keme.co.uk] wrote:
> >Kevin Walker Wrote:
> >Wasn't aware the big resin lander was for 25mm, I thought it was just
> >honking big 6mm kit (It *IS*, after all, shown in the DS II
Rulebook).
If
> >the smaller one looks the same, I know what it looks like.  Still
curious,
> >IS that what it looks like?
>
> You're getting the models mixed up; the one in the DSII book is the
MT-28
> big resin dropship for 6mm (still available from us, though we tend to
only
> cast them up when ordered); the DSM-118 is a much smaller metal mini,
which
> is a scaled down copy of the SF25-56 Dropship for 25mm (which is a BIG
> resin kit, about 300 x 200 mm assembled, and now available from us
again
as
> a limited edition - ie: it'll be available as long as the moulds last,
> which may not be all that long....).
> I have a catalogue pic of the 25-56 which I'll ask Paul to put onto
the
> catalogue site on Monday; the DSM118 is an exact replica, but 1/5 the
size.

> Jon (GZG)

I've got one of those, and it makes a great centre piece for SG battles,
especially when you make a landing pad for it.

*****
Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Prev: Re: Teeny Nukes Next: Re: Eyes Have It