Prev: RE: Eyes have it Next: Re: [OT]How to redefine the word "Unilaterally"

Re: [OT]How to redefine the word "Unilaterally"

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:54:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT]How to redefine the word "Unilaterally"

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:33:15 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The point still stands.  It's rare, difficult, done by
>2 states (one of which was loony-fascist at the time).

I was just listing what I came across. I should have put a preamble on
it,
stating that these were the military actions I found involving European
states.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: RE: Eyes have it Next: Re: [OT]How to redefine the word "Unilaterally"