Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels....boom.... Next: Re: FT: Carriers

FT: Carriers

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:34:46 -0800
Subject: FT: Carriers

Just bought cheap 2 tiny models (5 parts each) of SW:EP1 Sith
Infiltrators.
They're ideal in size and shape for CV's for my Cascadian fleet.  It got
me
thinking,m and I was wondering what people thought.  This is more flavor

than actual game mechanics though:

In the list's opinion, in future carrier ops, would it make sense for
the
carrier, when launching fighters for atmospheric flight, to position
itself
in orbit with it's launch bays facing the planet, thus allowing it to
"Drop"
it's fighters down the well and save some of their fuel load?

2B^2

Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels....boom.... Next: Re: FT: Carriers