Prev: Re: Birth of SAS was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

RE: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:01:52 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Indy frothed:
>I've been gently tossing
the idea around about doing a 15mm DSII event at ECC one year. I
mentioned
it at ECC IV, and Jon D asked (after seeing my new 15mm vehicles from
Brigade and DLD) if I was still seriously thinking about this.

Indy, you're going the wrong way.  What you want to head towards is 6mm
FMAS.  That way you can put a full sized starship on the table (although
at ECC you should be able to put a CH on a table in 15mm).

Prev: Re: Birth of SAS was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.