Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:50:52 -0600
Subject: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

>When you want to give it a go let me know.  I would like to do the
same.
>Maybe ECC?  Course the whole room would have to be used

*Smacks forehead*

Sorry, I was thinking of something else, a 1/6 scale FMAS game! *L*

I have plenty of 25mm that I could use for infantry. Vehicles, though,
would
be a problem. We'd have to find enough vehicles to do a half decent DS2
game.
I'm guessing that we'd end up with an infantry heavy game, but that's
not such
a bad thing.

I have vehicles for two platoons in two different armies (Japanese and
NSL). I
also have a gunship and four VTOL transports. I'm sure we'd maybe,
pulling
resources, have enough for an interesting large scale DS2 game.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)