Prev: RE: Eyes have it Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

RE: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:46:03 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

John Crimmins said:
><snip> As a result, I spend more time on the faces of the minis than on
the
the rest of the figure.  I need to learn to say "That's good *enough*,
dammit."

  Stuart told the tale of carefully painting and shading and
highlighting and blending colors on some figs, working hours on each
one.  He set them out on the table and the other players said "wow,
those look great!" and he was happy.
  Then he set out another squad, on which he'd spent something like an
hour, total.  And the players said "wow, those look great too!"  ....

Prev: RE: Eyes have it Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)