Prev: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Flesh Wash Paint

Bye for now

From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@u...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:06:35 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)
Subject: Bye for now

It is always a pity when a few spoil things for the many. Unfortunately
for me I can no longer wade through the amount of crap splurted out by
some people on the list.

 It has been a good couple of years and thanks to every one for the help
on the gaming questions and who replied to my AARs. I will continue to
play GZG games but at the moment the list is not worth the effort.

Jon T - Thanks for putting together such a great group of game systems

Hope to see some of you Ozzies next year at Cancon.

Flynn Richardson
Special Projects Manager
Unilever Australasia

Prev: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Flesh Wash Paint