Prev: Eyes have it Next: pocket nukes

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:45:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:46:51 -0600, devans@uneb.edu wrote :

> Something tells me I've dropped back in JUST when I shouldn't.

C'mon in, the water's fine!

> John, the Boggies look smashing, in the main, to me. However, on the
topic,
> I thought the idea was that you wouldn't see the whole of the 'dot',
that
> is, the iris/pupil. If you look in a mirror,	you'll see the tops and
> bottoms of the iris' are concealed by your lids.
>
> So, instead of whole dots, 0 0, you should see rounded centers, (  ) (
 ).

My rounded centers -- sounds like a candy ad, dunnit? -- tend to be more
in the way of rounded off-centers.  (This is actually turning into a
grand
metaphor for my life as a whole....)  I can get the eyes uncrossed
eventually, but it takes more time than it really should.

> As a couple of your lads look that way already, I gather I'm missing
the
> point. What's new? ;->=

Point?	Point?	Ha!  We *laugh* at points!  Points are too Euclidean for
us!  We have curves, slopes, subtly disturbing angles...but no points.
Points are
for the norms, the pinks, the grayfaces!

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Eyes have it Next: pocket nukes