Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:56:26 -0800
Subject: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

>From: devans@uneb.edu

>Good gosh, you don't think *I* was speaking from personal experience,
do
>you? Last painting I did was all 'frizzy', because I couldn't even get
the
>primer right. ;->=

Last painting job I did was an RPG fantasy fig, a highlander with a
claymore.  I was unemployed at the time and couldn't afford acrylics,
had to
use my old modeling paint (oil-based, so say goodbye to inking/washing).
 It
came out ok, but never again will I use those paints.  I can't imagine
doing
a whole bunch of 25mm figs (Makes me glad I'm a DSII'er and not into
SG).

2B^2

Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.