Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:46:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Something tells me I've dropped back in JUST when I shouldn't.

John, the Boggies look smashing, in the main, to me. However, on the
topic,
I thought the idea was that you wouldn't see the whole of the 'dot',
that
is, the iris/pupil. If you look in a mirror,  you'll see the tops and
bottoms of the iris' are concealed by your lids.

So, instead of whole dots, 0 0, you should see rounded centers, (  ) (
).

As a couple of your lads look that way already, I gather I'm missing the
point. What's new? ;->=

Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.