Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: DSII question

Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:17:08 +1100
Subject: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

G'day guys,

Stealing Derek's email for a second.

>anti-Americanism.

I don't want to spin this thread out any further either, just one point
I'd
like to make here. Anti-ANY-NATION is not appreciated by the vast
majority
of listers here, be it anti-Americanism, anti-Italian, anti-French or
anti-muslim (all of which we've seen here in the last few days,
intentionally or not). Its exactly these kind of postings that have made
it
impossible for me to keep my Italian and French GZG email friends on the

list, despite the fact they're very interested in the games etc. I even
got
a Muslim friend of mine at work to give the list a look in preparation
for
a game (we'd discussed it a heap at work)... first day on he sees some
of
the comments that have been made here and he saved me the embarassment
of
trying to defend the list by politely unsubbing and saying he understood
didn't share the opinions.... I'm yet to actually get to game with him
by
the way.

As for this thread, in TomB's defense I think he was just showing us
something could be interesting seeings as we WARgame it just got out of
hand from there.

Cheers

Beth

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: DSII question