Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....Question

Re: DSII question

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:38:40 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII question

At 06:55 PM 3/10/02 -0500, Indy wrote:
>Jon Davis wrote:
> > The to-hit vs a direct fire weapon will be the target signature die
> > and the cover die.
> >
> > The to-hit vs a GMS will be the ECM die and the PDS die.
>
>Mmmm, good points. Thanks.

Goodness knows I haven't played that much DSII, but can't GMS systems
fire
indirect if another unit performs a spotting action, to act as an
observer?  Seems like that would be a good reason to use 'em, though the

question of why have both on the same vechile does, to a large extent,
still remain.

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....Question