Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [DS] Artillery

Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:34:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

John Atkinson wrote:

> Alright, I'm going set diplomacy aside for a moment.

I'd never have expected this ;).

Pardon me while I duck and cover, as I have a feeling that the messages
are going to start flying fast and furious now.  Not that I necessarily
disagree with everything you said John, but I'm not certain that it's
really appropriate for the list (nor do I necessarily think that
bringing in an opinion either way was appropriate, as political
discussions normally tend to degenerate exactly where this one seems to
be headed).

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [DS] Artillery