Prev: Re: Alien Races in SG2??? Next: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

Stargrunt Questions

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 04:07:04
Subject: Stargrunt Questions

Hi All,

Me and my nephew played a round of Stargrunt and a couple of questions
surfaced that we couldn't find decent answers to:

1. We were using the Colonial Marine miniatures that I collected some
time ago and were using the APC which was armed with 2DFFG 2 and two
twin mounted MGs. The rules for the vehcile weapons were to use the
vehicle's quality (regular for that vehicle) and the APCs fire con
(enhanced)- 2d8 for the shot for the DFFG.... but we couldn't figure
what we were suppost to use for the twin MG... the space was 'paid' for
them in the vehicle's description- so they arn't the 'free' support
weapon that has no fire control... so we used the vehicle's fire control
(enhanced) and the MG's fire dice (1d10). Is that the way it works? Or
should the unit's troop quality # (regular) been used somehow too?

2. I fired on a squad that had 4 guys- two in good shape, and two that
were casualities... however,  my nephew at that point hadn't used the
reorganize action- so the casulaities were just that (no roll yet to see
if they were wounded or whatever). So when I fired on them, we
considered them to be legitmate targets too for the resulting 2
additional casualities... and when we threw to allocated them, one of
the 'down' guys took a second hit- which made it become a kill... did we
do that right as well?

Curious to see what the rest of you lot have to say. Thanks!

HOPS VINCET! ATWTMATMUTATB

Prev: Re: Alien Races in SG2??? Next: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...