Prev: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask... Next: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

RE: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:46:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Derek Fulton wrote:

> G'day,
>
> Stealing Derek's email...
>
>  >*I* was expecting Beth to have something like United Nation
>  >Unified Command (pronouced "Eunuch");
>
> I would've but Derek has quit moaning about his vasectomy (now the
swelling
> has gone down) ;)

Beth, this is really more information than we needed... and *far* more
that Derek would have let us know, I'm sure... :>

And then to add insult to surgery, you hijack his own email addy to tell
us all about it...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask... Next: RE: [DSII] infantry figures