Prev: Re: Salute (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 22:34:08 +0000
Subject: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

>Kevin Walker Wrote:
>
>>I believe I do...but I'll  have to dig it out to be sure.  IIRC it
looks
>>like the big resin lander GZG had for 25mm.
>>If photos would help let me know.
>
>Wasn't aware the big resin lander was for 25mm, I thought it was just a
>honking big 6mm kit (It *IS*, after all, shown in the DS II Rulebook).
If
>the smaller one looks the same, I know what it looks like.  Still
curious,
>IS that what it looks like?

You're getting the models mixed up; the one in the DSII book is the
MT-28
big resin dropship for 6mm (still available from us, though we tend to
only
cast them up when ordered); the DSM-118 is a much smaller metal mini,
which
is a scaled down copy of the SF25-56 Dropship for 25mm (which is a BIG
resin kit, about 300 x 200 mm assembled, and now available from us again
as
a limited edition - ie: it'll be available as long as the moulds last,
which may not be all that long....).
I have a catalogue pic of the 25-56 which I'll ask Paul to put onto the
catalogue site on Monday; the DSM118 is an exact replica, but 1/5 the
size.

Jon (GZG)

>2B^2
>

>"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which
psychoanalysis is