Prev: [SG2] 25 mm vehicles Next: Re: New URL, doesn't work

Re: New URL, doesn't work

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:30:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: New URL, doesn't work

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 01:32:45PM +0000, Richard Kirke wrote:
> >It doens't work :-(
>
> More specifically, the server wind.prohosting.com (209.90.125.215) is
> not currently accepting HTTP connections. This isn't Brian's
problem...

Damn. I can connect fine from home, and it worked from work yesterday,
too, so I'm not sure what's going on.

All my content is still up at the old URL:
http:/warbard.iwarp.com/games.html

(except for the Galleries) Speaking of which, Derek made a comment about
my PH ships that seemed to indicate he'd accessed the new website
already.
Are some people actually access the new URL, then?

Let me know, please!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: [SG2] 25 mm vehicles Next: Re: New URL, doesn't work