Prev: Re: [FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long] Next: Re: [FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long]

Re: Single Ship Campaign.

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:55:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Single Ship Campaign.

From: "Dave Pullen" <netjerenbau@yahoo.co.uk>

> I am thinking of running a campaign game at my local club where each
> player
> has only one ship. I don't know if any of you lot can help me but I
> have a
> question. you see, I want to be able to keep track of what is damaged
> and
> where rather than the Full Thrust level of abstraction, ...

One way: Double (or more) the ship mass (and the number of
hull/systems). That gives you a 150-160 mass cruiser to play with. It's
not exactly the same as giving each system 2 damage boxes, but it's
pretty close.

Another way: I have a set of "high resolution full thrust rules" that
might be of use. I haven't looked at them in a while

http://homepage.mac.com/nizenberg/HiResFT.htm

Prev: Re: [FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long] Next: Re: [FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long]