Prev: Tank ID ? was: [ECC] Parting Shots Next: Re: WTF, over?

Re: WTF, over?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:15:30 EST
Subject: Re: WTF, over?

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:56:43 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>If this shows up on the list, all is well with the
>world, and my e-mail server is just temporarily
>retarded.

Aren't they all?

>If this doesn't show up on the list, then I got booted
>either accidentally or deliberately.  If accidentally,
>I would like y'all to pass on to the listadmin my
>concern and have him reconnect my happy ass.

Too easy, going to let it pass... <grin>

>If deliberately, I would at least like an explanation.
> I'm owed that much--I've been a regular for too long.
>
>John

Why, whatever for?  Everyone knows you um,... "stimulate", yeah
stimulate
the list. <VBG>

Seriously, it's some kind of computer burp thing it appears.

FWIW, I never noticed.	If I read my e-mail daily...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Tank ID ? was: [ECC] Parting Shots Next: Re: WTF, over?