Prev: Re: WTF, over? Next: Ping: No mail for 24+ hours

Ping!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 23:12:30 -0600
Subject: Ping!

If anyone on the mailing list receives this, I'd appreciate receiving an
e-mail back (please do not post to the list). I haven't received
anything from
the mailing list or the playtest list since 6:29 PM Eastern time, March
7. I
am getting other e-mails, but not from the mailing lists.

I'd assume it was a mailing list problem, but traffic on some Usenet
newsgroups seems a bit slack, too. It could be my ISP, and I'd like to
find
out.

Take care,
Allan

http://www.hyperbear.com

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: WTF, over? Next: Ping: No mail for 24+ hours