Prev: RE: [DSII] infantry figures Next: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

[ARCHIVES] Archives going offline

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:56:39 -0500
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Archives going offline

Hi guys,

You may have noticed that I haven't been updating the archives in a
while -- it's because I've been writing a new system to handle the
mailing list archives, because of resource problems.

The system is now complete, and I'm going to be installing it over the
next couple of days.  This means all the archives may disappear at one
point as I'm doing the rebuild.

When finished, you'll be able to once again access email sent to the
list dating back to 1996.  Search will be broken again, however, until
I can cobble together a new search client.

(BTW, For people who just signed on:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archives
)

Thanks,
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
   "Don't care what people say, Just follow your own way

Prev: RE: [DSII] infantry figures Next: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.