Prev: RE: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V) Next: RE: Alien habits and pet peeves

New URL

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:29:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New URL

Hi everyone,

With Freeservers starting to act like evil-minded little weasels with
their free subscribers, I'm moving my wargaming website.

The new URL is: http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html

The only major change so far is that my galleries are back up -
Freeservers cut their space allotment, so I was forced to remove all my
miniatures photos. They're back now though!

See:
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ftgallery.html
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2gallery.html
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ds2gallery.html
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/fantgallery.html

The new URL isn't as short as my old one, but I've got four times the
space, FTP access again, & no popup/popunders!

My old URL (warbard.iwarp.com/games.html) will still be there w/ content
for a while; sometime this week I'm going to put redirects up there. I
also need to sort out my webrings as well.

Anyone spotting any broken links, lost images, or other oddities, PLEASE
drop me an email! I think I caught most of the move problems, but you
never know.

Thanks, and happy surfing!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V) Next: RE: Alien habits and pet peeves