Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.

RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:58:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.

Farming tractors, I don't know which brand (I'm a city boy, but my
grandparents live on a farm). Luckily (?) most newer tractors have
rollbars
(so you usually don't get killed, just very hurt). The hills are
decieving.
They look less steep than they are. I have also seen quadrunners do the
same.

When my grandfather took me out on the tractor, the first thing he said
was
not to jump off. The second was to only drive up or down the hills, not
around them.

-----
Brian Bell
-----