Prev: RE: To Beth Fulton: Breathing magnanese Next: RE: Me Back

RE: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:48:26 +1100
Subject: RE: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)

G'day,

>My LGO (Local Gamestore Owner) recently offered me a 50%
>off deal on all Phalons in stock if I would just buy
>one and paint it so that it didn't look like a -- well,
>like we all know they look like.  I carefully considerd all
>in stock -- and decided the task was impossible.  They're
>still on the shelves.

Aww heck never turn down a cheap fleet that easy ;)

Go to

http://www.seaslug.com/

Or get a book on nudibranchs from your local library. If you can't find
something in there that you can use as a phalon paint scheme then you're
not
trying hard enough ;)

Personally I fancy the bright blue ones with red and yellow racing
stripes... ;)

Prev: RE: To Beth Fulton: Breathing magnanese Next: RE: Me Back