Prev: RE: RE: IJN/EDF Ships Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats

Re: Me Back

From: "Ian Murphy" <borgoth@c...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:42:28 -0000
Subject: Re: Me Back

My group use single level hills that do not effect movement etc but
block
lines of sight straight accross the table. These seem to work very well
and
prevent games being dominated by long range fire. They also provide very
shallow slopes to allow less manouverable vehicles to move up levels
they
wold normally take several moves to get up. Havnt tried this with DS2
yet(that should arrive in the post tommorow).