Prev: Stinkin' Zhos Next: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)

Re: ECC V Quote Board

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:54:06 -0500
Subject: Re: ECC V Quote Board

Hey, cut me some slack...  It was a 900km drive, and by myself...  :-)

Yeah, ok, I was a little late.	And I missed Stuart's excellent
CineGrunt
game.  But I got there in time for the after-games **beer** which is, of
course, the important thing.

At least I wasn't late for the event I was supposed to be running... ;-)

(you just keep on blushing there, boyo)

>Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:08:25 -0500
>From: "Tomb" <tomb@dreammechanics.com>
>Subject: ECC V Quote Board
>
>"Where is my room?" - Unknown
>
>[Tomb] Another frequently heard quote "Where is Adrian?" (He arrived
>eventually, but he was hours and hours late....). Apparently morning
>came early for Adrian in Toronto on Friday (and for me on Saturday at
>ECC *blush*).

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Stinkin' Zhos Next: Phalon ships (was: Re: GZG ECC V)