Prev: Re: [OT] More comments on miniatures wanted Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

Re: [OT] More comments on miniatures wanted

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:53:44 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] More comments on miniatures wanted

> They look a bit 'flat' but I'm guessing that's because they're scanned
> top down. As long as the legs can be separated from the body we should
> be able to cast 'em.

They are about 6-8mm tall (without turret).
Should be able to separate the legs from the body.......

Hmmm think that last comment belongs on the psychopath mailing list :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] More comments on miniatures wanted Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel