Prev: Re: Millenium Falcon Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats

Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 06:39:13 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

John Lambshead Wrote:

>Unfair comment.

Perhaps a little, but not entirely unprecedented.

>The Italian Army suffered terrible losses in WW1

So did the British Army, and they seem to have recovered a lot more
quickly....

and were as good as
>the
>French

*pause*  No.  I won't.	J.A. Can if he wants.

or Germans.

Which Italians and which Germans, and when?

>Caeser would be surprised to hear that Italians never used lethal
force.

Caesar would be surprised by a great many things, I think.

2B^2

Prev: Re: Millenium Falcon Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats