Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats

Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:59:59 -0500
Subject: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats

At 1:40 AM +0000 3/6/02, Bif Smith wrote:

>Erm, a HH minotor class LAC carrier is built on a DN`s hull, at around
7
>million tonnes. Each of these carriers can carry 96 LAC`s, plus some
spares,
>and some light weapons (well, light compaired to what a normal DN would
>carry). A HH SD comes in at 8.5 million tonnes for the biggest ones. In
>other words, BIG!

Perhaps you misunderstod what I was trying to say, it was the LACs
that were at least Mass 10. Not the LAC Carrier.... You've got 15
Mass per LAC. 96 LACs, thats at least 1440 for the basic compliment
of LACs plus weapons, plus engines, plus massive sensors and all
sorts of other things....3-4000 mass is about right...
Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |

Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats