Prev: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:17:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

At 9:10 AM -0800 3/5/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>The topic reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.  I was watching a
>documentary on Non-lethal force.  The narrator mentioned a US
>company that was in negotiations with the Italian Army.  The
>narrator then made the crack, "Some would argue that the Italian
>Army has ALWAYS used non-lethal force..."

I doubt that Ethiopia would agree with that. Though the French and
Italian Armies do have something of a common ability when it comes to
fighting other first world powers.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF        -

Prev: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel