Prev: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers Next: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 04:12:45 -0500
Subject: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> > However, we have those miniatures to account for.  So how
> about let's
> > assume the UN does have its permanent forces but they are legally
> > restricted in the number of troops under arms.   Then you'd have
> > ambitious bureaucrats illegally or semi-legally using mercs
> to carry
> > out their agenda, and UNBOSS using "intelligence
> operatives" who are
> > really grunts, possibnly even fighting between different UN
> factions
> > (blue hats under one minister's control on one side, another UN
> > minister's private troops on another, and UNBOSS squads
> against both).

Shoot! Make them a special unit for the UN. Have them work for The High
United Nations Defense Enforcement Reserves - T.H.U.N.D.E.R.

Or maybe U.N.C.L.E. - United Nation Concealed Law Enforcement.

Warren Shultzaberger
 "You're only given a little spark of madness.
      You mustn't lose it."
		    ~ Robin Williams

Prev: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers Next: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers