Prev: Re: painting SG figures question Next: Interesting

RE: [DSII] infantry figures

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:59:46 -0600
Subject: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

re: [DSII] infantry figuresThanks, David.
I am not familiar with Heroics & Ros. No one carries them around here. I
go
see what I can find out about them.

I already got caught on my brigade mis-type. I imagine it could be fun -
in
a long grueling kind of way - but it was not what I meant for unit size.
have a company and am looking to get 2-3 more to raise up to a
battalion.