Prev: Re: IJN/EDF Ships Next: Re: GEV Tank

[ECC] Need more pictures!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:55:38 -0500
Subject: [ECC] Need more pictures!

Hi guys,

I've finally had a chance to sit down and sort through my Lancaster
pictures.  But I want more!!

If you took pictures of your event, and are willing to have them put up
on the website, please let me know, and I can make webspace for them.
I'm also looking for pictures from the miniatures contest; some of the
winners pictures I took are horribly out of focus, and I would like
to put up pictures of all the winners.

I'll hopefully have time to start putting pictures up in the next
week or so, including those movies I was talking about.  (8-)  We'll
see how my work schedule works out.

Thanks!
JGH
--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
   "It's great to be known, but it's better to be known as strange."

Prev: Re: IJN/EDF Ships Next: Re: GEV Tank