Prev: Re: painting SG figures question Next: Gone for March/ GenCon

Re: painting SG figures question

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:57:43 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: painting SG figures question

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

> those are  nice  soldiers, nice paint jobs; my only "complaint" with
GZG
> and  DENIZEN	figures/vehicles and etc, are that they are smaller than
> my much loved V1, V2, and V3 40K IG troopers	(star grunts,  generic
IG
> metal and plastic, metal cadians, metal and plastic  catachans - ie
the
> ones that have  a soldier  feel and look! LOL i even like the
HOLLYWEIRD
> butt ugly steroid pumped plastic catachans).

And even worse than that, the GZG and Denizen miniatures even have..
*GASP* realistic proportions! No oversized heads, muscles or way too big
weaponry! ;) I vastly prefer the GZG and Denezin figures, myself.

I have to agree though, that the old style IG were fairly decent
figures;
I have a squad of those running about somewhere, too. They tend to team
up
with my grenadier figures ;)

Cheers,

   Derk

Prev: Re: painting SG figures question Next: Gone for March/ GenCon