Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology -- HBW Stats Next: Re: GZG ECC V

Re: GZG ECC V

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:30:48 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> On 3/3/02 7:44 PM, "Jerry Han" <jhan@warpfish.com> wrote:
>
> > Over the next little while, I'll be sorting out pictures and movies
and
> > putting them up on the website.  This will include our infamous
> > Quote Board (tm).
>
> Movies ?!?

My little camera has the option of taking 30 second movies (which I
totally
!@#!@$@$!@$!@ forgot about until !@#!%$!@$!@$@! Sunday morning! (8-( )

Anyways, I took some short movies on Sunday, and I'm going to see if any

are worth uploading.  (There should be one of the "Family Crisis"
scenario
that's particularly special, but I haven't previewed it on the computer
yet, just on my camera.)

JGH

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
   "It's great to be known, but it's better to be known as strange."

Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology -- HBW Stats Next: Re: GZG ECC V