Prev: re: [DSII] infantry figures Next: Re: IJN/UNSC technology -- HBW Stats

Re: painting SG figures question

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:50:52 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: painting SG figures question

those are  nice  soldiers, nice paint jobs; my only "complaint" with GZG
and  DENIZEN  figures/vehicles and etc, are that they are smaller than
my much loved V1, V2, and V3 40K IG troopers  (star grunts,  generic IG
metal and plastic, metal cadians, metal and plastic  catachans - ie the
ones that have	a soldier  feel and look! LOL i even like the HOLLYWEIRD
butt ugly steroid pumped plastic catachans).

sigh. i am holding out	(probably  wasting my time!) for plastic
multipiece cadians, which tened to look more like  soldiers than the
rest of the IG figures now in production.

i like the EM-4 plastic troopers (which are  hard to come by in NOWHAR
TN) as they are  close to the size of the aulde IG, and the new
COPPLESTONE  and FOUNDRY stuff for the same  reason.

the same  comments apply to the gangers  and militia types that see use
in my games  as space pirates, gangers, rebels,  psychopukers,
shadowpunkers, and etc.

hurra! for MR . T!!!!!!!

DAWGIE

Prev: re: [DSII] infantry figures Next: Re: IJN/UNSC technology -- HBW Stats