Prev: Re: GZG ECC V Next: Re: GZG ECC V

Re: GZG ECC V

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:44:15 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V

Good evening everybody,

Another Con for the history books.  (8-)

Thanks again to everybody who made it out, and for making it a great
time -- I hope everybody had fun.

Over the next little while, I'll be sorting out pictures and movies and
putting them up on the website.  This will include our infamous
Quote Board (tm).

As usual, if nobody has any problems with it, I'd like to take various
AARs and things related to ECC, and post them up on the ECC website,
like I did for ECC IV.	If people also wish to contribute pictures,
please do so!  (Though, I've got two hundred of my own to go through,
so, please be patient if it takes a while for pictures to appear. (8-) )

I hope everybody got home safely, and thanks again folks.

Later,
JGH
--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
   "It's great to be known, but it's better to be known as strange."

Prev: Re: GZG ECC V Next: Re: GZG ECC V