Prev: Re: More Thrust Link Next: OT Narn Housecalls

Re: See Tomb, the bundeswehr can't be wrong either :p

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <david@d...>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 15:11:10 -0800
Subject: Re: See Tomb, the bundeswehr can't be wrong either :p

(snip)

> From: KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de (K.H.Ranitzsch)
> Subject: Porsche with an attitude
>
> Hello everybody.
>
> For those of you interested in modern military kit. The Bundeswehr is
> testing a new Reconnaisance version of its "Wiesel" airborne tankette.
> Pictures can be seen at:
> http://www.panzerbaer.de/types/bw_wiesel1a.htm

> See Tomb? Our Badgers are tracked and armored too.
> http://www.dldproductions.com/25mbdr1ctpg.html

> http://www.dldproductions.com/25mmbdgr2ctpg.html

In fact, our MK II has almost the same turret design as the Wiesel with
the 20mm
autocannon.
If the Bundeswehr can make one, so can we, :p (insert one wet
raspberry).
Fast tracked and light armored (lightly armored for Recon units!)
vehicles can be
possible. Our Badger MK I and MK II's are one man, (MK I) and two man,
(MK II).
That's even smaller than the Wiessel, which has a crew of 3.

BTW, Thanx for the link Karl
David
David L. Dunn
DLD Productions
"Striving to Make Your Gaming Real"

***NOW ON THE WWW @ <www.dldproductions.com>!***
		  ***Check us out!***

Our temporary alternate web address:
http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/
(snip)

> With its low silhouette it looks like an armoured sports car - in
fact, the
> Wiesel was originally designed by Porsche.
> Crew is 3 men, commander, driver and observer.
> It is equipped with thermal imager, CCD camera, and Laser rangefinder
> mounted on a telescoping mast, as well as up-to-date communication
gear.
> It is armed with an MG3 for self-defence. The MG3 is the old
Wehmacht-era MG

--

Prev: Re: More Thrust Link Next: OT Narn Housecalls