Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:36:36 -0500
Subject: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

Oh, no, FADAC was a cantankerous beast on the best of days. I liked
Tacfire
as a system, and understand that BCS is very slick ( I only saw
prototypes).
I just think the human being in charge needs a solid grounding in
gunnery
fundamentals otherwise he just becomes a button pusher. I've been out
since
'82, so I'm way out of date.