Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: Re: Porsche with an attitude

Re: figures question

From: "Kevin J. Clement" <clementk@e...>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:10:15 -0500
Subject: Re: figures question

At 03:12 PM 2/26/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>For US players of SG2:
>
>Is there a list of retailers that carry SG2 figures or does everyone
just
>order them from GeoHex?
>
>Jim Hopper

You might also be able to order them from any comic/game shop that has
access to Alliance for games.
Alliance's listing for Geo-Hex is online at
http://www.alliance-games.com/onlinecatalog2/online2.tmpl
Click on listing by company G | Geohex.

While I've not ordered SG2 figures through my local comic shop yet, I
did
get Full Thrust books this way. IMO, not bad for central Ohio. There's
one
store in the state capital that has/had a few packs of GZG figs,
including
some SG2 figures. But they are spotty at best when it comes to special
orders.

(the listing has over 300 items for GeoHex and takes a while to load)
Doesn't seem to have any SG2 figures but it might be worth a try,
supporting the local shop et al. If the item is in stock it should
arrive
within a week or two.
Adding the GHX code to Geohex's code for a figure should work *IF*
Alliance
can get them in.

I've ordered some DS minis from Geohex and they were very fast and nice.

Tempted to order some FT Japanese and either FSE/NSL (or both O_o )
ships
direct from GZG though. (I blame all those Starblazers DVDs!)

Kevin

Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: Re: Porsche with an attitude