Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:32:07 -0500
Subject: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

At 11:01 AM -0500 3/2/02, Glenn M Wilson wrote:

>2) Dawgie, did you mean designated as *the* GPMP or as *a GPMP type*
>weapon?  Not that I have the slightest clue what GPMP means (General
>Purpose Machine *something*?) in reality.

GPMG in one sort means a General Purpose Machine Gun. In another sort
it means the FN-MAG as used by the British as a medium machine gun or
in armored fighting vehicles like my Ferret. They also know it as the
L7. The 7.62 brens were known as L4's.
Ryan Gill	  |	   |	     rmgill@mindspring.com
		   |	    |
		   / 00DA61 \

Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS