Prev: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS Next: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

[SG2] The SG2 Index

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:07:31 -0600
Subject: [SG2] The SG2 Index

Hi, Gang.

I'm not sure I mentioned this on the list.

As many of you know, I wrote an index for Stargrunt II last year. The
home of
the index has moved. You can find my Stargrunt pages at:

http://sg2.hyperbear.com

If you want to hop right to the index, go to:

http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-index.html

(I have the domain name hyperbear.com, but it redirects you to my home
page on
AT&T.)

Also, I have SG2 errata on my site. This includes the official errata,
plus
official rules changes (vehicle penetration, multiple command levels,
that
sort of thing), plus some frequently asked questions (EW, multiple
support
weapons, etc.). It can be found at:

http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-errata.html

Finally, the index is mirrored on Stargrunt.ca! You can get there at:

http://www.stargrunt.ca

The site, particularly my pictures of ACW battlefields, is very much a
work in
progress, but the Stargrunt II part is up and running.

Take care,
Allan

http://www.hyperbear.com

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS Next: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS