Prev: Re: The whiter side of white Next: Re: FT: FTL and Streamlining

Re: Pushy Lawn Bug Wanted!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 18:12:46 EST
Subject: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug Wanted!

Due to time constraints at work (and my bank taking from 26FEB02 to this
afternoon to transfer a needed $10) I was unable to get the PLB in the
order - expect it next time.  So you have a short period of time (I put
about $10 per 2 weeks in my PayPal account for hobby stuff) before I
expect to see it on the Brigade list...

I don't care if it's Brigade or direct from you or some other way (
currently zero'ed out (almost) on a 1/300th AFV order from Brigade) but
the idea of this as a novelty GM controlled (call it semi-random <grin>)
event in a battle is too fun to pass up.  I'm not big on 'Bugs' for
scenarios (various reasons) myself but this is too different to not get
eventually.  Your window is two weeks (next time I can put $10 in
PayPal)
to 6 months [when I expect Peter Berry to have a certain project done
and
I go broke again...] to get this 'beastie' ready for me to buy... <VBG>

Serious?  Me?  Never!  Well, awful darn seldom.

Although I have been known to take no prisoners when playing SE Woodland
Native Americans/Amerindians/American Indians/Whatever against the
encroaching colonists <grin>.

Produce the PLB - I can't promise too many but it certainly beats
'Ants,'
 'Bees/Wasps'  or 'Spiders' [been done by too many] and I don't expect
Carnivorous Butterflies to ever see the light of day...  Omnivorous
Moths
maybe...  If it's just me then it won't be economical enough I expect
(don't want our companies going out of business, do we?  No!) but I'd
buy
between 3 and 10 if you do make them (number depending on price.)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:01:32 +0000 Jeremey Claridge
<jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk> writes:

>> Jeremy, I have an order ready to go to Brigade tomorrow from work
>(web
>> browser there) but *can I pre-order* a pushy lawn bug or two (or
>three if
>> they are really good?)
>
>Glenn are you serious? By all means order from Brigade, in fact spend
>lots. But you really want me to ask Tony to produce the Infamous PLB
>:)

>Jeremey
>germ@germy.co.uk
>www.germy.co.uk

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: The whiter side of white Next: Re: FT: FTL and Streamlining