Prev: Re: GEV Tank Next: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug + Teeth

Re: GEV Tank

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:08:04 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: GEV Tank

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Roger Burton West wrote:

> Nice armour sloping!

Thanks.

> I don't know how practical this is, but I suspect I'd want
rivet-lines,
> the occasional hatch, that sort of thing. The sloped sides are fine -
> really just the turret top (antennae?) looks wrong without more stuff
on
> it.

I'm not too sure about the rivet-lines, but I definately plan on hatches
for all the holes (actually hatches with hinges that can open and
close!!).  For the turret hatches I plan to have raised areas like on
the
driver's position in front.  Also the commander will need a support
weapon
of some sort, esp. since this is going to be seeing mostly urban combat
with my gaming table.  I think there are going to be missile racks on
either side of the turret, and some sensor domes.   I've been looking at
pictures of the Civet Grav Tank from DLD Productions for inspiration on
the details.

Randy Wolfmeyer
http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme

Prev: Re: GEV Tank Next: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug + Teeth