Prev: Re: TOES INTO THE DUMPER Next: Re: OT: Hunting Rounds

Re: OT: Hunting Rounds

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:40:00 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: Hunting Rounds

This is very odd, but my first high-power rifle was a .30-30. lever
action.
Bagged my first deer with it.  Open sights, kicked like a mule,
low-velocity, but I still like that gun.

The .243 is a decent hunting rifle too, but I think I prefer the .06.

My problem is I'm getting old enough that shooting without a scope is a
chore.

Bill