Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug + Drybrushing

Re: FTL and Streamlining

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 06:24:14 -0800
Subject: Re: FTL and Streamlining

KH.Ranitzsch wrote:

>Not too sure about the justification. I can accept it for backworld
>systems.

Which will be about 90% of all human-colonized systems except Sol in
this
particular background - set much earlier in the timeline of space
colonization.

>However, I imagine that a lot of "First-World system" will have non-FTL
>ships for all kinds of purposes too. And here, the need for
streamlining is
>rather less,

True, but a sketchy justification is still better than "Because the GM
says
so" (although that is still a valid response as well).

2B^2

Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug + Drybrushing