Prev: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster Next: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:02:36 +0000
Subject: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 11:44:58AM -0800, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Jean-Pierre Fiset wrote:
>>The best reason to show up is to see Indy miss the broad side of a
barn
>>with
>>a P-Torp. That's the reason I go!
>I don't know who that's a bigger slam on - Indy for his dice skills, or
his
>opponents, for having their beautiful sleek starships described as
"Barns."

OK, "he couldn't hit the broad side of a Maximilian BC". Better?

(Incidentally, does anyone have a repository for lists of individual
ship names? I've been making up rather a lot recently - and my fleet
record printing software will store and assign them randomly, which is
handy for pickup games.)

Roger

Prev: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster Next: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster