Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II Next: RE: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

RE: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:27:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

This year I am not going to make it. I am actually in
the states but due to things will only be able to
spend 14 days in 6 months with my family.  Much as I
would like to spend 3 of those gaming I don't think I
can take the Karma hit <G>.

Next year I will be stationed in Atlatic City, NJ and
will be there.

Magic

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> > Ground Zero Games wrote:
> > >
> > > Safe journeys and a good Con to everyone going
> to Lancaster - wish I
> > >could be over there with you guys, but I'm off
> down to Southampton for
> > >Minamicon (three hour drive rather than six hour
> flight! <grin
> >
> > Excuse a 'me too' post here - we're all very
> jealous this side of the
> > pond !
>
> Last year Ted came from California and Magic from
> Puerto Rico....

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II Next: RE: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster