Prev: OT: Breasts ROTJ and Vegetables In Star Wars Next: RE: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes

RE: painting SG figures question

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:24:56 -0500
Subject: RE: painting SG figures question

From: Jim Hopper jhopper@technicalpoint.com
>I am currently painting NAC figures and am thinking about a small flag
of
St. George for a British Platoon, and so on.
>Does the canon history preclude this?

<grin> They're your figs, paint 'em any way you like.  There are no
Official Uniforms.  *I* can't put flags on *my* minis, but that's
because of my painting "skills" (or maybe that I use 6mm for SG).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: OT: Breasts ROTJ and Vegetables In Star Wars Next: RE: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes