Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

FT: Phalons & Ship classes

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:28:19 -0800
Subject: FT: Phalons & Ship classes

I was thinking about something last night.  It's often popular in SF
writing
and games to name spaceship classes after not only modern ship classes
(Destroyer, cruiser, BB, FF, Corvette, etc. as in the rules), but also
traditional sailing ship classes.  Since this is the case, wouldn't it
be
fitting to refer to Phalon scout ships as being of the pinnace class?

2B^2